Q1Why should we drink good water?
Water plays a very important role in human body by providing necessary minerals needed by our cells. Due to
the reduced nutrient content of the land, the amount of minerals that can be consumed through food is limited
and it is necessary to consume minerals through water. Therefore, drinking good water is extremely important for
“It’s no longer about getting access to drinking water,
but drinking the ‘good’ water” "
- The most abundant
minerals in the water,
required by skeleton
and tooth formation,
enzyme activation and
- One of the most
essential minerals for
growth, it prevents
disorders caused by
- Helps the
dissolving in bone,
soothes blood flow,
- It maintains the
osmotic pressure of
the blood by
pressure rise due to
- Activation of zinc-
hormones, helps to
maintain skin and
- Exist in extracellular
nutrition and waste
Q2What is good water?
What determines water ‘good’ depends on its ingredients The best water is simply the
water that absorbs well in our bodies and balances our body.
- Weakly alkaline
- The acidity of water should be weakly alkaline pH
- Contains minerals that are beneficial to the human body, not heavy metals.
- The water molecule cluster must be small.
- Active oxygen
- Must be water with active oxygen removal capability.
- There must be energy.
- oxygen and carbon dioxide must be dissolved sufficiently.